IPMS for Industrial Buildings Exposure Draft: Public consultation
The IPMS Coalition is pleased to announce the second public consultation for International Property Measurement Standards (IPMS): Industrial Buildings Exposure Draft. The first public consultation was held between 5 July and 30 September 2016.
Developed by a coalition of more than 80 professional organisations from around the world, IPMS for Industrial Buildings Exposure Draft aims to establish, for the first time, a consistent and transparent method for measuring industrial property.
Download the consultation documents:
- IPMS Industrial Buildings Exposure Draft (PDF)
- IPMS Industrial Buildings Exposure Draft Response Form (Word)
How do you respond?
- Fill in the IPMS industrial exposure draft response form
- Email the response to email@example.com
- Please note all feedback must be provided in English
When should you respond?
The consultation period for IPMS Industrial Building Exposure Draft is 2 months, running from Thursday 30 March to Friday 2 June 2017.
Who should respond to the IPMS: Industrial Buildings Exposure Draft consultation?
- Commercial firms: All firms providing services in land, property, construction, infrastructure and related professions.
- Practitioners: Individuals who are members of coalition organisations. This will include but is not limited to: architects, civil engineers, structural engineers, quantity surveyors / cost consultants, commercial and residential, project managers, building surveyors, facilities managers, planning and development specialists, property managers, real estate investment specialists.
- Clients and consumers: Any recipients of advice or services from commercial firms, individual practitioners in the sectors outlined, home owners and leaseholders.
- Public sector: Including government departments, self- and statutory regulators, quasi-autonomous non-governmental organisations.
- Not-for-profit associations and education: Other membership, trade or professional bodies operating across land, real estate, construction and infrastructure, academic bodies, consumer organisations.
Chairman of the Trustees
Vice Chair of the Trustees