IPMS for Retail Buildings Exposure Draft: Public consultation
The IPMS Coalition is pleased to announce the second public consultation for International Property Measurement Standards (IPMS): Retail Buildings . Developed by a coalition of more than 85 professional organisations from around the world, IPMS for Retail Buildings aims to establish, for the first time, a consistent and transparent method for measuring property.
Download the consultation documents:
- IPMS Retail Buildings Exposure Draft (PDF)
- IPMS Retail Buildings Exposure Draft Consultation Response Form (Word)
The first IPMS for Retail Buildings consultation was held in 2018. Read the feedback from the first consultation (between 11 June and 10 August 2018).
How do you respond?
- Fill in the IPMS Retail Buildings Consultation Document response form
- Email the response to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note all feedback must be provided in English.
When should you respond?
The consultation period for IPMS Retail Buildings Exposure Draft is 8 weeks and runs from Wednesday 20 February until Tuesday 9 April.
Who should respond to the IPMS: Retail Buildings Exposure Draft?
- Commercial firms: All firms providing services in land, property, construction, infrastructure and related professions.
- Practitioners: Individuals who are members of coalition organisations. This will include but is not limited to: architects, civil engineers, structural engineers, quantity surveyors / cost consultants, commercial project managers, building surveyors, facilities managers, planning and development specialists, property managers and real estate investment specialists.
- Clients: Retailers and any recipients of advice or services from commercial firms or from individual practitioners.
- Public sector: Including government departments, regulators and quasi-autonomous non-governmental organisations.
- Not-for-profit associations and education: Other membership, trade or professional bodies operating across land, real estate, construction and infrastructure, academic bodies, consumer organisations.