IPMS: All Building Asset Classes Public Consultation
The IPMS Coalition is pleased to announce the first public consultation for International Property Measurement Standards (IPMS): All Building Asset Classes. Developed by a coalition of more than 85 professional organisations from around the world, IPMS for All Building Classes aims to establish, for the first time, a consistent and transparent method for measuring all property including mixed use and specialist buildings.
Download the consultation documents:
How do you respond?
- Respond to the consultation here
- Fill in the IPMS Consultation Questions Response Form and email it to email@example.com
- Please note all feedback must be provided in English.
When should you respond?
The consultation period for IPMS: All Building Asset Classes is 12 weeks and runs from Tuesday 1st December 2020 until Monday 1st March 2021.
Who should respond to the IPMS: All Building Asset Classes draft?
- Commercial firms: All firms providing services in land, property, construction, infrastructure and related professions.
- Practitioners: Individuals who are members of coalition organisations. This will include but is not limited to: architects, civil engineers, structural engineers, quantity surveyors / cost consultants, commercial project managers, building surveyors, facilities managers, planning and development specialists, property managers and real estate investment specialists.
- Clients: Retailers and any recipients of advice or services from commercial firms or from individual practitioners.
- Public sector: Including government departments, regulators and quasi-autonomous non-governmental organisations.
- Not-for-profit associations and education: Other membership, trade or professional bodies operating across land, real estate, construction and infrastructure, academic bodies, consumer organisations.