IPMS: All Building Asset Classes Public Consultation
The IPMS Coalition is pleased to announce the first public consultation for International Property Measurement Standards (IPMS): All Building Asset Classes. Developed by a coalition of more than 85 professional organisations from around the world, IPMS for All Building Classes aims to establish, for the first time, a consistent and transparent method for measuring all property including mixed use and specialist buildings.
Download the consultation documents:
How do you respond?
- Respond to the consultation here
- Fill in the IPMS Consultation Questions Response Form and email it to email@example.com
- Please note all feedback must be provided in English.
When should you respond?
The consultation period for IPMS: All Building Asset Classes has now been extended from its initial 12 week timeframe which commenced on Tuesday 1st December 2020. The consultation will now conclude on Wednesday 31st March 2021.
Who should respond to the IPMS: All Building Asset Classes draft?
- Commercial firms: All firms providing services in land, property, construction, infrastructure and related professions.
- Practitioners: Individuals who are members of coalition organisations. This will include but is not limited to: architects, civil engineers, structural engineers, quantity surveyors / cost consultants, commercial project managers, building surveyors, facilities managers, planning and development specialists, property managers and real estate investment specialists.
- Clients: Retailers and any recipients of advice or services from commercial firms or from individual practitioners.
- Public sector: Including government departments, regulators and quasi-autonomous non-governmental organisations.
- Not-for-profit associations and education: Other membership, trade or professional bodies operating across land, real estate, construction and infrastructure, academic bodies, consumer organisations.